0

Income from supported Facebook recordings will be founded on a couple of elements: the quantity of perspectives, the quantity of promotions client watched in a solitary view and how much time spend on every video. From the absolute pay, the maker of a notice will get 55% of pay, and the stage will get the rest (45%).

GoogleFAQ Changed status to publish September 15, 2022