Big Solitaires 3D Portable
Big Solitaires 3D features fullscreen and window mode displays, camera movement (arrows, page keys, home, end, del ins), undo/redo, games with a one-two, or three decks, and more.
- OS: Windows 95 or better
- OS: Linux
- A graphics card (GPU) compatible OpenGL
- Fullscreen /window mode in any resolution supported for the GPU
- Camera movement
- Full Undo/Redo
- Automatic on/off movements
- Games with on/two and three (big) decks
- Arrows, RePag, AvPag, Insert, Del, Home, and End keys to move the free camera.
- Click the right mouse to get one of the piles and automatically put it if possible.
- Double click to move it from a column to another, if possible
- Wheel mouse to undo/redo
- F9 to Automatic on/off
- F8 to change resolution and background color. Restart is necessary
- Publisher: Big Solitaires 3D Team & Anywebtool.com
- Date Updated: 2012-06-26
- Date Added: 2011-02-12
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Big Solitaires 3D
- MD5 Hash: 315ad42496585192cfdd471ac989eb84
- SHA256 Hash: 3707cf2fe3de581ff2624dda457aacfd79b6b1e4644f1b242ebd4d15b68116ca