Iron Browser Portable
Iron Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing it into Windows. It’s even better with the Anywebtool.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Iron is based on the open-source Chromium source code that the Google Chrome browser is based on. Iron does not include the unique ids, timestamps, custom error pages, and other information present in some Google Chrome packages.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: SRWare & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2020-07-06
- Date Added: 2011-03-07
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (BSD)
- Source: Iron, Anywebtool.com Launcher, Anywebtool.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7bad6dc06eb2f36e06ce970e5c3a6cb3
- SHA256 Hash: 96a12499e8ec00b3c9fd2dd707f2d6d0f09b5f9dc209b938a678f3dad0f4129d