K-Meleon Browser Portable
Iron Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing it into Windows. It’s even better with the Anywebtool.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable browser using the Gecko rendering engine (used by Firefox) for broad website compatibility. It can be customized with plugins, macros, and skins.
This is based on the K-Meleon fork with the Goanna engine. As recommended by the publisher, the App’s browser directory and the profile’s startup cache directory are reset on each upgrade.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Downloading a Portable App
- Installing a Portable App
- Using a Portable App
- Upgrading a Portable App
- External: Publisher Documentation
- External: Publisher Support
- Anywebtool.com: Internet Support Forum
- Publisher: K-Meleon Team & Anywebtool.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2020-04-21
- Date Added: 2016-03-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: K-Meleon, Anywebtool.com Launcher, Anywebtool.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 6f81d85f8b7096f1f49e34e95183ea0b
- SHA256 Hash: 8569821e7c7db47bc0fd515ac9cc83ae3f4a9e1c8a5b5bfcd0399e54858d2e20