Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download setup files for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit. Source file will assist you to successfully install Office 2013 professional. Setup is completely standalone and also its an offline installer.
Review of Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office for Computer desktop based applications is first developed and released by Bill Gates in 1998. In initial most release Office included the three major areas of Office that are MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel. In fact, eventually Office has grown considerably. The significance of Microsoft Office is visible by the fact that it has over 1 billion users so far for their formal and academic needs. Workplace 2013 is the newer version launched by Microsoft after successful and professional release of Office 2010. MS Office 2013 Professional is designed in such a way that now you can speed up your tasks wisely. Additionally, it has some wonderful time saving features and has a quite self-narrated interface for all its modules. You can save your work online in OneDrive by using Office 2013 so that you can access your records whenever you want anywhere, anytime.
MS Office 2013 Professional ha some fascinating additional functions which are effective and time saving like you can connect to others in a quicker and less difficult way. Outlook configured messages easily readable and you can respond to all the information directly from the reading area.Moreover, interaction with your friends and customers was never easy and fast before as Office 2013 has made it. Now you can discuss your material with others from the Computer file selection. There is a discussing option a part of the file selection which will discuss your material online to anyone you want.
Office 2013 Professional has many layouts involved which is beneficial during creation of the records wisely. You can also modify the PDF file type from your MS Office. Furthermore, you can also turn your details in tabular and maps form in just two easy phases.
Best Features of Microsoft Office 2013
You can experience the following salient features in addition to many others after Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download.
- Clean interface.
- You Can save your work online in OneDrive.
- Access your data from anywhere at any time.
- Convert your data into tables and charts in two simple steps.
- Many templates included.
- Can edit PDF files in MS Word 2013.
- Reading mode introduced in Word 2013.
- New functions for trigonometry, math and engineering included in Excel 2013.
- Presenter view included in PowerPoint 2013.
- A new wide range of formats are supported by PowerPoint 2013.
Technical Details of Microsoft Office 2013 Setup
Although nothing complex in process but for better information about setup file you can go through the following before starting Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download.
- Software Full Name and Version: Microsoft Office 2013
- Name Of Setup File: OfficeProfessionalPlus_x64_en-us.img, OfficeProfessionalPlus_x86_en-us.img
- Full Size of Setup: 667 MB ( 32 Bit), 769 MB ( 64 Bit)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Date: October 14, 2014
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2013
You must be sure for the following requirements prior to start Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download.
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Window 8 / Windows 7 / XP / Vista
- Memory (RAM): 512MB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
Start Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download just by a single click on the given below link.